DECORATING FRENCH COUNTRY STYLE - PARIS DECORATING - LODGE STYLE DECOR.
Decorating French Country Style
- Large, solid, simple furniture and a primary color scheme of reds, blues, and bright yellows. Sometimes called French Provincial.
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- A way of using language
- A manner of doing something
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
The Monaco Suite
Bright and cheerful and decorated in a french country style, this suite includes 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with 2 twin day-beds. The beautiful gas fireplace can be enjoyed in both rooms! The private bath has a single whirlpool tub.
rod iron decor
decorative table accents
decorative bathroom fan light
margarita kitchen decor
home decor pictures ideas
decorative wall plate holders
country outhouse decor
how to decorate a green room
decorate my room online
ideas for office decoration